
I was going through my old photos the other day and came across this one that I'd thought I'd share with you for old times sake. Everybody looks so tan, fit, and oh my that hair! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did (HA, HA, HA).
Had to take my car in three times because the engine was misfiring. He wound up replacing the spark plugs and all the coils on top of the plugs-to the tune of $800. I also need to replace my brakes! I've been very busy at work, trying to keep up with my regular duties as well as learn new ones. We have the new computer system installed and it is really advanced/complicated compared to what we are presently using. We also are operating on two separate systems until they figure out how to merge our library into theirs. I come home feeling tired and frazzled most days. Last Friday I had a scan of my gall bladder. It didn't fill up with the dye, which I think means that there is some kind of a problem. I should find out the results tomorrow and will update you when I know more.
Noah has finally decided on a college (after much bouncing back and forth). He will be attending Pittsburgh State in Kansas next year. He has been filling out all the forms and we hope to have them done this week-YEAH! College financial aid does not work like it used to and we are very confused by the process. Some want us to make up our minds, before they send out the financial aid packets. Some have sent the packets by mail, others have posted it online and we have had to go search for it, and others have piddled out the information week by week instead of having the final package put together by now. Let the fun now begin-getting him ready to go, figuring out how to pay, preparing to let go. I didn't think I was going to be here yet as his original plan was to live at home for a few years and go to college locally.
Jim got in trouble at work and is now on probation for 3 years. It is difficult to explain-but his bosses had to make an example out of him because it happened during an inspection. He wasn't the only one not following procedure, but he was the only one that was disciplined for it.
Nate goes to see the psych doctor tomorrow. Pray that he will figure out what is really going on with Nathan. We've had some good conversations about school this past week and it appears that he is finally maturing. He realizes that he has to do the work-finally-and has been trying this past week. It has been a struggle though, he says his mind wanders all over. His mood has been stable since we told him that we were considering other living options for him. Don't know if it is just a good part of the cycle or he finally maturing in that area also.
Well that is all for now-got to get going with all I need to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment